Cape Town Airport Information
Info about Cape Towns airport
- Domestic Arrivals has 3 ATM's: ABSA, FNB & Nedbank.
- Domestic Departures has 2 ATM's, Standard Bank & Nedbank, plus an ABSA Bureau de Change.
- International Arrivals has a Master Currency Bureau de Change.
- International Departures has an ABSA bank, ATM and Bureau de Change.
- WIFI (Wireless Internet Access) facility available in all terminals
- Conferencing facilities at the airport for long/short-term rentals. Include venues, satellite space, infrastructure & secretarial service, and catering
- Medical Clinic open in the South Eastern Block
- Baggage of any size can be stored at R15/day in Domestic Arrivals and at R20/day in International Departures.
- Baby Changing facilities are in all Ladies restrooms
- There are duty-free shops and specialty shops in all of the airport terminals, offering:
- Duty-free tourist gifts
- Mobile phone rentals
- Sweets & biltong
- Clothing & accessories
- Cape wines
- Cape Town Airport Shops
There is something for everyone in the wide variety of shops inside the Cape Town airport.
Cape Town Airport Restaurants
Cape Town airport offers a range of good-quality restaurants and bars to rejuvenate the long-distance traveler.
- News Café Brioche Doree
- Café Espress
- Café Dulce
- International Terminal
- Soaring Hawk Spur Steakhouse
- Juicy Lucy
- BJ's Steakhouse
- Dros Restaurant & Bar
- Café Nescafé
- Sports Café & Bar
- Domestic Terminal
Cape Town airport car rental provides you with the option of whipping out of the airport and on to your destination, or lingering in the airport to appreciate a meal or to buy last-minute presents – at your own pace.